About Miracle Jewellery
MIRACLE Jewellery began manufacturing in Birmingham in 1946 and have become a leading British manufacturer of Celtic jewellery, Irish jewellery and Scottish style jewellery.
In May 2013 Miracle moved to Cornwall where it is now being made by St Justin using the same processes and finishes that were being used in Birmingham.
The large archive of products that have been produced by Miracle over its long history are now being held by St Justin and are being sorted piece by piece. The collection on this website will constantly evolve as old items are reviewed and new ideas are formed.
The range currently includes items such as Kilt Pins, Crosses, Brooches, Pendants and Earrings. Antiqued pewter, antiqued gold and chromium plated settings highlight the Bohemian glass faux agates, quartzes and Rhinestones which are a key feature of our collection.